Commercial AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 1609-29
Murray Recruitment are currently recruiting an Administrator for our client based in Edinburgh. Reporting to the Administration supervisor your duties shall include:
- To provide administration support to the Contract Managers/ Administration Manager.
- To work to processes and procedures as specified by the Administration Manager / Operations Managers.
- To ensure WIP Reports are updated in accordance with the Department process.
- Communicate effectively with the Operations and Client Teams.
- Check timesheets are accurate and complete exceptions report, pass to Contract Manager for approval and ensuring supporting documentation is included.
- Scanning engineers report sheets.
- Collating job packs for invoicing as per WIP Report.
- Working from the WIP Report chasing sub-contractors and suppliers for outstanding invoices, updating WIP Report with accurate updates.
- Finalising jobs as per WIP Reports
- Carry out actions requested by Contract Managers and provide full and accurate update.
- Assisting QS with queried sub-contractor and supplier invoices, contacting contractors for missing paperwork / further information as and when required.
- Carry out general administration duties requested by Administration Manager, Contract Manager and Operations Director.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience within similiar Admin or Finance Admin position
- Working to deadlines and effective time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
|Contact Name||Brian Ewart|
Strathclyde Business Park
About Murray Recruitment
Murray Recruitment Limited provides complete recruitment solutions as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We deliver a unique service to clients and candidates alike, we do this simply by listening and taking your needs and wants then tailoring our services so that we can provide a positive and successful experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Office Administrator (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)Dynamic Earth, edinburgh
- ReceptionistIntelligent Office, edinburgh
- Administration Support OfficerLindemann Healthcare, edinburgh
- Administrative Assistant / Reception442 Design Ltd, edinburgh
- Office Co-OrdinatorOffice Angels, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist