Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Temporary 4 Week Contract
Based: Edinburgh Gyle
My Client is successful organisation based in The Gyle area. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Sales Administrator to support them on a temporary basis for 4 weeks.
Based within the Customer Service & Logistics team, you will work closely with customers, sales teams and internal planning to ensure orders are sent out on time as expected by the customer whilst providing excellent service levels.
Duties will include:
- Effectively and accurately capture all customer orders, with minimum disruption to service, using the company systems and tools.
- Problem solving and delivery issue resolution within remit - all queries are managed and resolved within 48hours. This will be done by engaging key internal and external contacts.
- Ensure that orders are allocated to delivery routes which minimise costs incurred.
- Work towards ensuring that customer service levels are achieved.
- Sensitive handling of commercial implications in customer/supplier relationships and fulfilment methods.
- Maintaining service level reporting and analysis.
- Analyse appropriate data held within business systems.
To be considered for this position, Candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working within a similar Sales Administrator role within a Supply Chain environment
- Exceptional customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good level of IT skills including MS Office and ERP systems
- Candidates must be available to commence employment at short notice and commit to the full contract duration
Job Reference: LH/22343SA
Closing Date: 29 September 2016
|Contact Name||Linda Hunter|
|Telephone||01506 461 445|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist