Personal AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 78556
Personal Assistant- Permanent - Edinburgh City Centre
Looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a creative team?
Change Recruitment Groups award winning client with offices based in central Edinburgh are currently recruiting for a bubbly and outgoing Personal Assistant to support their head of marketing and the wider team.
The successful candidate will have previous PA experience ideally within a Marketing background, a forward thinker with a can do attitude.
· Organising and managing diary appointments
· Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
· Handling and prioritising incoming emails
· Arranging travel, visa and accommodation
· Booking and setting up meeting rooms
· Taking minutes at meetings and follow up on action points
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
· Financial- raising Po’s, invoicing, payments and expenses
· Dealing in international travel
· Creative/marketing background
|Contact Name||Natasha Walker|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist