Facilities AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £15500.00 per annum
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/404846
This is an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join a busy Facilities Department based in Edinburgh. The Facilities Department is a service support department primarily responsible for the upkeep and running of the office.
The main function of job is to provide an efficient, effective and pro-active level of service to all Facilities customers.
The successful candidate will be Flexible with a can-do attitude and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
* Stationery stock control, ordering and distribution
* Invoice reconciliation for stationery, contract taxis, couriers and buffets
* Maintenance of First Aid boxes
* Carrying out a variety of on-going
* Providing cover for the sorting/distributing of inbound mail
* Providing reception cover for the receptionist in the event of holidays/absence
If you feel this is the perfect role for you the please apply with an up to date CV, if its not quite you then please visit our website to find your perfect role
**Due to the high numbers of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted**
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Yasmin Hart|
|Telephone||0131 718 8000|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist