Personal Assistant/Office ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Job ref. no.: BR1820
The purpose of this role is to provide secretarial, administrative and general office support to various teams across the Edinburgh office and implement a range of office-wide initiatives and functions.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial property and real estate services adviser, providing a comprehensive range of commercial property services:
- Capital Markets – investment advice on acquisition and disposal of real estate assets
- Office Agency – disposal and acquisition advice for tenants and investors
- Planning - planning consultancy advice, project management of mixed use, regeneration development, public enquiries
- Professional – lease consultancy and valuations
- Building Consultancy – project management, building surveying, cost consultancy, engineering services.
Key Secretarial Responsibilities
- Diary management for all team members, particularly Directors
- High typing content at times – audio and copy typing of Reports, schedules, correspondence and any other documents conforming to company standards of format and layout, ensuring high attention to detail
- Supporting a team across all levels
- Preparing Microsoft Word reports and PowerPoint presentations to a high standard
- Maintaining a meticulous online filing system for all current developments which adheres to CBRE standards of compliance (this includes preparation for external audits)
- Using PeopleSoft (CBRE’s finance system) to raise invoices, register new projects and raise expense claims
- Carry out Anti-money laundering checks for new clients with the help of the compliance team
- Formatting reports using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, including merging of documents
- Booking of travel throughout the UK and occasionally booking international flight
- Help cover other teams when secretaries are out of the office or workload is heavy
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Preparation and collation of reports
- The organisation of both client entertaining and staff entertaining
- Ensuring a smooth running of day to day business
- Binding of reports
- Reception cover during lunch/holiday cover
Key Office Management Responsibilities
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Allocating available resources to enable successful task performance
- Co-ordinating office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Evaluating and manage support staff performance
- Recruiting and selecting office staff
- On-boarding champion for new starters
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work with and support a busy team (and reception)
- Strong team player with a sense of humour
- Confident and self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise a varied workload and work with the minimum supervision on a day-to-day basis
- Good interpersonal skills and good telephone manner
- Initiative, sound judgement and discretion
|Contact Name||Chantal Labode|
|Telephone||0207 182 3914|
|Address||CBRE, Henrietta House, London W1G 0NB|
CBRE is the world's premier, full-service real estate services company. An industry leader in virtually all of the key global business centres, we apply insight, experience, intelligence and resources to help clients make informed business decisions.
As part of CBRE UK Asset Services, our Real Estate Accounting Services (REAS) team provide high-quality accounting services to around 5,000 UK properties that we manage on behalf of our clients.
Based in Glasgow, the team consists of 160 highly talented individuals who work closely with our property and facility managers, covering accounts receivable and payable, cash management, and property and corporate accounting.
At CBRE, we provide a dynamic working environment that actively develops and supports our people, both technically and professionally.
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm, employing over 70,000 people globally, across 500 office and 60 countries. The Company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management and investment management.Company profile View all jobs with CBRE
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist