Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading property firm with an excellent reputation in their field who have grown rapidly since they started to be one of the major players in the Edinburgh property market.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be...
- Acting as the first point of contact for the department, answering all incoming queries regarding rental properties, liaising with tenants, landlords and tradesmen
- Managing property keys, ensuring they are signed in and out
- Producing lease documentation
- Co-ordinating the company managers diaries
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
- Arranging for photos and floorplans to be done
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- First rate communication skills, be highly organised with the ability to think on their feet
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the potential to gain future progression within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9134
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist