Vacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A really nice business, which is part of a much larger and very successful property firm within Edinburgh.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be...
- Working within the short term lettings side of festival and holiday lets within Edinburgh
- Managing the guests experience from initial enquiry through bookings, arrival and check in
- Advising on properties available, depending on the guests specifications
- Liaising closely with the cleaning and linen companies
- Visiting the properties that are being advertised so you can really understand each property to best match to client requirements
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- First rate communication skills, be highly organised with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will have the opportunity to gain future progression within the firm.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9161
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist