Vacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company that is a very well-known brand name across Edinburgh and the Lothians. We are a firm which employees over 1000 people.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be...
- Assisting reception, meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Photocopying, filing, printing, scanning, doing data entry and general office administration
- Working within the accounts department where you would be taught billing and invoicing for suppliers and clients
- Answering incoming queries into the accounts department from internal and external customers, suppliers and more with regards to any of their invoice queries
- Assisting with general administration across other office departments such as marketing
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well organised, with a high attention to detail
- Someone with a keen interest in Business
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will gain strong career progression either within the accounts department or other departments within the business, depending on your peformance.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9168
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist