Sales Administrator/Project CoordinatorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Salary: £Excellent salary plus benefits, depending on ability and experience
Sales Administrator/Project Coordinator
An excellent opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading Kitchen and Bedroom specialists. We place a high value on customer service and this role is to provide an efficient and professional sales administration ensuring accurate communication with customers, whilst working actively as part of the central team to increase and enhance the level of service, adding value to the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Procurement and tracking orders ensuring delivery dates are met
- Checking of supplier order acknowledgements
- Scheduling and coordination of installation teams
- Scheduling and coordination of outgoing goods
- Support to installations manager with project delivery
- Client and supplier liaison
- Client account management
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work accurately with figures
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work alone and as part of a small team
- A willingness to learn with a flexible and positive attitude
- Working accurately in a fast-paced, demanding office environment
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
- Previous experience with Sage 50
Excellent salary plus benefits, depending on ability and experience.
Experience within a similar or same industry would be highly advantageous. Please apply with CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are suited to this role.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist