Vacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Duties to include:
- Harvest and replenish live food cultures (brine shrimp and paramecia).
- Feed the fish with brine shrimp, paramecia and dry fish food granules, based on age and size of fish.
-Be aware of the health of fish while feeding them and notify other staff members if any fish are not completely healthy.
-Maintain the zebrafish facilities in general good working order and keep them tidy (e.g. mopping spills, ensuring tanks and counters are clean from spilled food).
-Replace the water in dishes of eggs with fresh water
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable due to nature of the role
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable
Please send CV's to Edinburgh@pertemps.co.uk
Job Reference: 082103800
Closing Date: 19 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist