Administration AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £20000 + benefits
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: CR/001
Editions Financial is a strategic content marketing agency with an impressive client roster of blue chip clients across the financial services sector.
We are the only content marketing agency in the UK dedicated to finance and business, creating and delivering content marketing campaigns for the world’s leading financial and business brands.
Purpose of Role:
We are looking for individual who is experienced in administration and has the expertise to provide support to the Finance Manager and Senior Management Team. Primary responsibilities will include managing all administrative tasks across the business, seeking cost savings and process improvements across office management and a regular Operations and Finance review. Reporting into our Finance Manager, you will have exposure to a variety of functions including HR, Finance, Health and Safety and Office Management.
Office Management / General
- Ensuring that we meet legislative requirements with regard to Health and Safety etc. Assisting the business in ensuring compliance with general business issues such as copyright and data protection, etc.
- Assisting in management of quality systems and associated accreditations (for instance, ISO 9001 and 27001)
- Ensuring meeting rooms set up for external meetings and any catering requirements are ordered.
- Ensuring stationary
- Ensuring a comfortable working environment for the business via sound management of the office
Administration / HR
- Ensuring that offer packs for new joiners are sent out in good time and with accurately
- Managing the new starter process with payroll; ensuring that employees are set up correctly, to deadline and added on to the HRIS (ADP)
- Managing the leaver process for departing employees; liaising with payroll to ensure final payments are correct, collecting all company property etc.
- Creating and issuing all other ad hoc paperwork for the employees; probation pass letters, job title changes, salary changes etc.
- Maintaining an up to date filing systems for employee records
- Liaising with IT support team on implementation and IT maintenance
- Assisting with procedural management and maintenance and improvements of office-wide project management system (Traffic Live)
- Liaise with landlord/property management group
- Liaise with Facilities Management Company with regards to maintenance, cleaners, alarm contractor and other facilities contracts
- Assisting with kit not covered by our IT support team – e.g. Fax machine/franking machine, Canon printer
- Liaising with Group Finance with regards to expenses claims
- Assisting the Finance Manager in providing financial and management information (MI pack) to Managing Director and senior management team
- Assisting in researching on factors including pricing and competitors, influencing business performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Some experience in a similar position; experience within an operations role is preferred
- Confidence in liaising with a variety of stakeholders including senior level management
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, while undertaking a variety of projects
- Strong organisational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate and lead in new projects
- Creativity, adaptability, motivation, positivity
- Good team player
- Excellent attention to detail
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist