Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Purpose of role:
To lead and manage multiple teams engaged in the process of producing, developing, promoting the Service Area's range of information services. Contribute as part of the Service Area's senior management team to the development of the Service Area/Division's strategy and delivery of the business plan.
Duties to include:
- Analyse a variety of datasets, ensuring the results are accurate, fit-for-purpose and presented to a high standard, including the interpretation of results.
- Work within a team to support the information needs, undertaking line management as required (including the supervision of student placements) and deputising for senior staff where appropriate.
- Contribute to Divisional management (including development of associated Business Plans), via team management meetings, to monitor and prioritise current work and reassess where applicable to manage customer expectations and conflicting priorities; negotiate with senior colleagues, both within the Service Area and within the Division
- The post-holder will be expected to contribute to Service and Divisional working groups, including those advising on best practice (e.g. procedures for handling information requests) and staff development.
- Significant additional, relevant experience in health related research of information work (preferably in the specialist field of medical/health statistics).
- Additional demonstrable experience of staff and project management
- Proven experience of project management or acting in an advisory capacity in a statistical research environment.
Please send CV's to Edinburgh@pertemps.co.uk
Job Reference: 082103802
Closing Date: 23 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist