Apprentice Stock AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Wilkies Head Office in Edinburgh are looking to recruit an Apprentice Stock Administrator. This is an exciting junior position, for someone who wants to work in a busy fashion retail head office. Ideally, you’ll have an interest in fashion retail, buying & merchandising, an eye for detail, reliable and well organised with a professional attitude, a real pride in quality of work and excellent written and numerical skills.
You will be required to provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support to the buying and stock teams. As this is an apprentice post the job holder will be expected to work in various areas and departments throughout the organisation to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration. This will be via on the job training and formal training sessions to establish knowledge and understanding.
You will be working closely with the buyer and liaising with the store staff and suppliers. A positive attitude, good time management and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up stock & orders, entering supplier barcodes on the stock system
- Monitoring deliveries – liaising with suppliers, flagging late/early deliveries to buyer, managing stock/order changes and communicating changes to branches
- Entering price changes, promotions and markdowns on the stock system
- General stock administration (order printing, ticket printing, filing orders, checking confirmations etc)
- Dealing with store queries (you will be the main point of call for any stock queries)
- Entering Goods In information into the stock system
- Managing store transfers/courier collections
- Entering customer reward card details onto the system
|Contact Name||Kim McCredie|
85 Morningside Road
About Wilkies Ltd
Wilkies, established in 1898, is a longstanding fashion store built on both tradition and exceptional customer loyalty.
At Wilkies we offer a fantastic range of fashion, footwear and accessories for ladies and men. We also have extensive Cookshop departments and Linens in selected stores
Our 13 stores are located throughout Scotland in some of the country's most beautiful towns and cities- Edinburgh, North Berwick, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Peebles, Galashiels, Helensburgh, Largs, Stirling, Dundee, Castle Douglas, Perth & Ballater.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist