Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
Plumbing and heating specialists.
This is a busy company with the opportunity to start your career in administration/office management in the construction industry. If you are driven, motivated and want to work your way up the career ladder this is the perfect role for you.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will include...
- Answering the telephone
- Answering emails
- Answering customer messages
- Delegating messages onto trades workers
- Doing any general administration duties required
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will...
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent writing skills
- Be motivated, resilient, driven and enthusiastic
- Show initiative
- Be someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- Daily working hours are from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- What we offer to you: Training and support, career development, opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business tionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9275
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist