PG Research Support SecretaryVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £18,940 - £21,220
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 037733
This challenging and varied position provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the efficient running of an area of strategic importance to the School of Social and Political Science. You will have a full range of secretarial skills, well developed interpersonal and IT skills, and ideally a working knowledge of the higher education sector. Flexibility and attention to detail is essential.
This full time, open ended post is available for 35 hours per week from 1 December 2016.
Salary: £18,940 - £21,220 per annum
Closing date: 5pm (GMT) on Wednesday 2 November 2016.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world's leading universities. Our international success is enhanced by high quality professional and support services. We are one of the largest employers in Edinburgh, with over 13,000 staff spread across a wide range of roles; more than 5,000 of these are in professional and support positions.Company profile View all jobs with The University of Edinburgh
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist