Team Legal SecretaryVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 79134
Team Legal Secretary | Edinburgh | Perm | £Highly competitive
Change Recruitment Group are recruiting for an Legal Secretary to join our Edinburgh based Wealth Management client.
This is an unique opportunity for someone to join our client and provide a full secretarial service throughout the Land & Property Team.
· Providing a full secretarial service, including audio, use of Digital Dictation typing to Partners/Solicitors and other employees as required.
· Maintain all systems and undertake housekeeping on a regular basis as directed by fee earner or IT department.
· Deal with telephone messages and record instructions. Ensure the fee-earner is appraised of all information from the conversation.
· Undertake ancillary administrative tasks as required.
· Take telephone messages and deal with queries from clients for all fee-earners.
Pick up telephone calls and take messages for colleagues in their absence from their desk.
· Ensure all scanning and photocopying is carried out.
· Ensure that out-going mail is ready for collection (signed and with any enclosures in a sealed envelope) on an on-going basis and at the end of the day.
· Check files in response to client queries.
· Liaise with other fee-earners regarding client queries.
· Ensure that documents are well presented, where appropriate.
· Arrange meeting rooms for fee-earners.
· Undertake the arranging of travel for fee-earners as required.
· Obtain fee note guides, type fee notes and ensure that they are numbered.
· Make applications for new client numbers, as appropriate.
· Assist where possible in taking additional work from the Digital Dictation system.
· To ensure the quality of technical service and quality of service delivery (including speed) are consistently high and meeting the expectations and requirements of the Firm and the Firms clients.
A strong background in Legal Secretary in Land & Property is an advantage. An understanding of WinScribe dictation software is desirable.
The quality of technical service and service delivery should at all times meet the agreed Service Level Standards of our client.
This is a full time role 33.75 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 17.00 pm. The salary is highly competitive and is offered on a Permanent basis.
|Contact Name||Tony Davison|
|Telephone||0131 473 4915|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist