Customer Service Account ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £Up to £18,500 per annum
Job ref. no.: GLA/SG/67915
Position: Customer Service Account Manager
Salary: £18,500 reviewed after 6 months.
Location: West Lothian
Are you currently working in a role providing excellent customer service and looking to expand on your current skills? We have a fantastic opportunity for a confident, energetic customer service account manager to join a growing, innovative company in West Lothian.
Working in a busy and growing Operations and Account Management department you will be someone who can work on their own initiative along with ensuring all work is completed within each client’s SLA and is 100% accurate.
- Relationship building is crucial, therefore you will be required to be articulate and confident.
- Dealing with all customer accounts ensuring SLAs are adhered to and exceeded where possible.
- Dealing with businesses (customers and suppliers) on a daily basis via telephone and email.
- Knowing the importance of quickly responding to client’s needs and prioritise your work load accordingly.
- Offering a high quality of service at all times.
- Tailoring solutions to meet all individual client needs.
- All aspects of account management administration.
- Be organised and disciplined work habits, with capacity to be flexible when required.
- Be a team player and keen to learn new products.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task.
The working week is 37.5 hours per week, working office based hours over 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8:30am and 5pm.
You will be committed, flexible, hardworking and willing to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate in a growing and ambitious company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Sam Gardner via email at sgardner@hrconsultancy or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
|Contact Name||Sam Gardner|
|Telephone||0141 375 1030|
|Address||58 West Regent Street
Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.Company profile View all jobs with HR Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist