Junior Property ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 Depending on Experience
Closing date: 14 November 2016
Job ref. no.: PPM-001
Pure Property Management is a letting agency located near Edinburgh’s City Centre. We are looking for a full-time Junior Property Manager to start at the beginning of December (or sooner).
This is a full-time position - 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (sometimes later and occasionally weekends). Our company consistently delivers a high quality service for our landlords and tenants based on our high standards of ethics and morals, and accordingly we are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team as a Junior Property Manager.
A Junior Property Manager must possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Polite and professional in appearance
- An effective communicator and proficient in English
- Possesses a high level of attention to detail
- A good and capable with administration
- Well-organised and punctual
- Has the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Has the ability to multi-task
- Has a good telephone manner
The role of Junior Property Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Showing properties to prospective tenants
- Organising maintenance works
- Corresponding with tenants and landlords
- Meeting with new landlords to promote the company
- Compiling inventories (using our inventory software)
- Doing routine property inspections
To fulfil your responsibilities as a Junior Property Manager, you will be required to drive to various appointments, and therefore you will need to have a valid drivers licence and your own reliable car. Experience in the lettings industry is not essential but would be advantageous, and a good knowledge of the law relating to lettings would also be an advantage.
If this sounds like a position you would enjoy and thrive in, we would encourage to apply. Our job application process includes a couple of questionnaires intended to help us find the best and most suited people for the role, but should not take you more that 20-30 minutes to complete. Please don't forget to attach a copy of your CV.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist