Administrator (Central Registry)Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Administrator (Central Registry)
Edinburgh – 1 year FTC
ICAS has an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join the Central Registry team on a 1 year, fixed-term contract to assist the team in the delivery, development and operation of ICAS’s Central Registry activities.
Principal Accountabilities for the role are as follows:
- Deliver a first class customer service
- Ensure that information held on members of the Institute is accurate and up to date.
- Assist in ensuring the smooth-running of the department by the efficient implementation of receipt and retrieval of information
- Use and exploit the capabilities of the central and marketing databases, applying these to support the functional activities of ICAS
- Assist in the Annual Renewal process
- Processing credit/debit card payments
- Record adjustments to the rates of subscriptions payable by members
- Issue refunds where appropriate and initiate necessary correspondence
- Contact members for any outstanding monies due
Other e.g Client Responsibilities
- Archive members correspondence, ensuring that scanning of members documents is updated as necessary
- Assist in the investigation of members who have not paid their membership subscriptions and follow through to cessation
- Manage and control on a yearly basis in the checking of members on reduced subscriptions
- Assist in the invoicing process to firms and correspondence thereof
- All administrative duties required for the post.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience of maintaining records and files
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- IT literate with knowledge and experience of database management
- Skilled in Microsoft Office technology
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply on S1 jobs with a CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Closing date for applications is Friday 28 October 2016 at 5pm.
|Contact Name||Charlene Revie|
|Address||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
21 Haymarket Yards
Launched in 2012, the ICAS Foundation is a charity registered in Scotland and aims to support academically talented young people from disadvantaged communities into university through the provision of mentoring and financial assistance.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist