Client Relationship Manager - PropertyVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £24-27k negotiable, based on experience
Job ref. no.: DRCRME02
A fantastic chance to work in the busy and rewarding world of Property Management! Our client is a leading property firm who are now recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager to work in their modern offices in Edinburgh alongside a friendly team…
This service focussed position is open to candidates from both property and non-property backgrounds therefore is an excellent career opportunity.
The main remit will be to be provide a first class property management (factoring) service to property owner clients in residential developments across Edinburgh, acting as their main point of contact in relation to the maintenance, repair and servicing of communal areas.
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for property owners with regards to repairs and maintenance issues, account queries, complaints and services
- Thereafter liaising with colleagues in the Surveying team to resolve issues keeping clients fully updated throughout and providing great customer service
- Face to face interaction with clients on a regular basis both informally and at formal meetings – welcoming new clients, presenting to owners groups and promoting services
- Professional written communication – email, letter and composing newsletters.
- Responding to client communications and proposing works to client properties/buildings
- Managing a busy desk – responding to high volumes of calls, emails and letters
- Understanding technical aspects of property management and communicating effectively to clients.
- All connected admin and working as a team player alongside colleagues in various departments, reporting to management where required.
Candidates for this role should take pride in providing great service and have demonstrable work experience in doing so. We are open to people from various industries - it’s crucial you have confident communication skills (verbal/written/face to face), enjoy problem solving and can manage a busy workload. Solid admin/IT abilities preferred in addition to a full driving licence (poor cars provided). Lastly you should have a genuine interest in property and buildings with the ability to grasp and communicate all technical aspects involve in their management. Qualification to degree level desirable but not essential.
In return you can look forward to an excellent working environment with career prospects, ongoing training/support and an attractive salary package. Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. A unique opening!
Apply online with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.
|Contact Name||Douglas Robertson (Director)|
|Telephone||0141 222 5941 / 07970140198|
|Address||Scottish Property Jobs
126 West Regent Street
About Scottish Property Jobs
Scottish Property Jobs.com is a specialist recruitment company for positions in property across Scotland. We recruit at all levels & in all locations for jobs in:
Architecture, Planning & Design,
Property Management and
If you are looking for a move or are recruiting staff contact us today we can draw upon years of recruitment experience, an extensive network of property contacts and unrivalled expert knowledge of property jobs in Scotland.
Whether you are actively job seeking or just simply curious as to what is available make us your first port of call and we will guarantee a knowledgeable, discrete and professional service. Visit our website for live jobs or get in touch with a specialist Recruiter.
Scottish Property Jobs.com operate as a recruitment business and a recruitment agency, your details will never be divulged without permission.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist