Receptionist/Facilities Co-OrdinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Job ref. no.: JC - Rec/FC
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist/Facilities Co-Ordinator to join one of Scotland's leading Law Firms.
Based in their dynamic offices in the centre of Edinburgh, the purpose of the role is to provide a first class service to all clients whilst supporting the office and its staff.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling all telephone calls and directing where necessary
- Welcoming clients into the office
- Manage the booking system for meeting rooms
- Maintain all stock including catering supplies and stationery
- Open and distribute mail
- Ensure that all electrical equipment is operational
- Liaising with external contractors
- Ensure the highest level of service at all times
- General Ad Hoc Office tasks
To be considered for this fantastic new opportunity, my client will only consider candidates who offer the following skills and experience:
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to all tasks
- Previous experience within a corporate environment
- Strong personality
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- Professional telephone manner with first class communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
In return, my client offers a highly competitive starting salary for the right candidate, working Monday - Friday, 8am - 5.45pm.
|Contact Name||Jason Cross|
|Telephone||0131 270 6604|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
â¢ Accountancy & Finance
â¢ Business Support
â¢ Call & Contact Centre
â¢ Financial Services
â¢ Human Resources
â¢ IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administration Assistant Communisis, edinburgh
- Receptionist (Professional Service)Lusona, edinburgh
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, edinburgh
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant Part TimeIon Concept Systems Ltd, edinburgh
- Office Assistant CCA Recruitment Group Ltd. , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist