Restructuring AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Reports to: Restructuring Senior Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Full-time
Salary details: Competitive
Job Purpose: To provide proactive and confidential administrative support, supporting the Restructuring leadership team and supporting firm-wide initiatives.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels. They will have the ability to work on their own initiative with a flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing demands. Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General Restructuring Administration
- Cashier duties e.g. record and bank cheques, prepare cheque payments as instructed etc.
- Acknowledge and record creditor claims
- Prepare debtor/creditor lists
- Maintain client information on Company’s CCH software - additions, deletions, no more work updates, recharging from our investigations codes
- IPS Diary control-submitting forms to Companies House and AIB, preparing basic standard letters and circulars
- Vouchers for receipts and payments into the bank accounts
- Setting up new clients on IPS
- Pre appointment work-conflict checks, Money Laundering Checks, extracting information from Companies House and the Land Register etc.
- Setting up new case files
- Inserting debtors/creditors/employees onto IPS
- Assisting with specific aspects on cases-i.e. shareholders’ correspondence
- Handling queries/Communicating with employees
- Travel bookings/Diary Management
The successful candidate should have a minimum of three standard grades or equivalent, although it would be desirable for the successful candidate to have Highers (or equivalent) and/or further education qualification e.g. HND Knowledge of Microsoft systems and databases or suitable equivalent.
About Johnston Carmichael
Johnston Carmichael is the largest independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Scotland and one of the Top 20 accountancy firms in the UK.
The partnership was formed in 1936 by William Johnston and John Carmichael and has grown to 53 partners, over 600 staff and 11 offices.
Johnston Carmichael was named Advisory Team of the Year at the 2013 Scottish Accountancy Awards and received the Scottish Firm of the Year accolade at the same awards in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. In 2012, the firm was also named as the winner of the British Accountancy Awards National Firm of the Year as well as named a Top 100 Place to Work by the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, edinburgh
- Administrator (Central Registry) ICAS, edinburgh
- Office Manager/Administrator & ReceptionistSpace Solutions, edinburgh
- AdministratorMurray Recruitment, edinburgh
- Receptionist/Administration Assistant Part TimeIon Concept Systems Ltd, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist