PAVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: Highly competitive + bonus & benefits
Job ref. no.: PR/000799
Meraki Talent is currently recruiting for a skilled PA, on behalf of our client, a highly regarded global investment house. Supporting two Directors and the direct team this role is most suited to a skilled PA who has up to date experience. The role will be varied, incredibly fast paced and offer a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for a new challenge within the investment arena. You must be able to pass a credit check and match the full role criteria to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the PA:
- Inbox management
- Extensive diary management
- Organise all meetings both internal and external across the UK and globally
- Organising all travel, accommodation, travel visas and producing detailed travel itineraries
- Arranging conference calls and video conferences
- Processing all expenses, invoices and raising purchase order numbers
- Production of all paperwork/reports/presentations for meetings including agendas
- Providing cover for direct colleagues as and when required
- Acting as the main point of contact in the absence of the two Directors
- Providing support on ad hoc projects as and when required
Background of the PA:
- Up to date /PA experience ideally gained within the investment/financial services arena
- Extensive diary management – essential
- Diary & Inbox Management – essential
- Deadline driven – essential
- Team player - essential
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Accustomed to working within a fast paced high pressure environment – essential
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure – essential
To be considered for this vacancy you must meet the full criteria above. Due to the high numbers of applications only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Is this job for you? Sarah wants: PA, Diary Management, Travel, Investments, MS Office Suit, Fast Paced, Deadline Drive
|Contact Name||Sarah Galley|
|Telephone||0131 297 2706|
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist