Service Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 78535
Change Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join our Edinburgh based engineering client on a full time permanent basis.
You will provide support to two internal teams, Administration and Helpdesk, you will be responsible for the timely processing of engineers timesheets, scanning and filling of compliance documents, engineers reactive and PPM report sheets and all other associated documentation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Process timesheet for delegated engineers.
· Scanning and filing of engineer’s documentation.
· Filing of sub-contractors PPM reports.
· Updating green patrol records.
· Responsible for our MHTS Client this will include logging jobs, updating our QFM system with accurate updates and liaising with the client when necessary.
· Answering incoming calls from both clients and engineers.
· Updating the QFM system with updates from engineers / sub-contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
· To provide helpdesk cover when required.
Qualifications & Background
· Background in administrative / helpdesk functions within FM is required.
· Previous background in working in similar role is ideal.
Diligent highly numerate with an attention to detail and good communication skills.
The working hours are Operational between 08.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday -overtime may also be required
|Contact Name||Natasha Walker|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist