Office AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £7.50 - £7.94 per hour
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: JA0001AG
Salary - Up to £7.5 an hour (£15,500 per annum)
Facilities Assistant - FTC
My client is currently recruiting a full time Office Assistant to join their busy Facilities team in their Edinburgh offfice in the West of the City. The Facilities Department is a service support department primarily responsible for the upkeep and running of the site. Facilities' customers are the staff who provide a valuable service to our client's organisation and their customer base. The role of the Office Assistant is to provide an efficient, effective and pro-active level of service to all Facilities customers.
Working hours will be 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Games and competitions to win prizes
- Free entry to Dynamic Earth
- Free on-site parking
- Free hot beverages
- Staff Canteen and Chill Out Lounge
Current Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- All Stationery stock control, ordering and distribution on a weekly basis.
- Invoice reconciliation for stationery, contract taxis, couriers and buffets.
- Completion of monthly re-charge spreadsheets for all Program Managers within the business.
- Maintenance of First Aid boxes & re-orders/refills of stock.
- Provision of cover for other Facilities Assistants during busy periods/holidays, for office equipment maintenance (eg. toner, machine malfunctions, etc).
- Carrying out a variety of on-going and one-off projects such as desk mapping/numbering, project spreadsheets and chair maintenance programme.
- Providing cover for the sorting/distributing of inbound mail.
- Providing reception cover for the receptionist in the event of holidays/absence
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly numerate
- Practically minded
- Able and willing to cross-train to assist with other general Facilities duties as and when required
- Strong team player
- Flexible with a can-do attitude- we work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is key
Apply now for more information or call me on 0141 442 0908
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist