Temporary ReceptionistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £7 - £8 per hour
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: RC/KT/REC
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our client in the South of Edinburgh. This is a temporary role which is starting ASAP. The hourly rate is between £7 - £8, depending on experience.
Duties and Tasks:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls - Booking meetings
- Sorting and distributing post
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Reception experience is essential
- Switchboard experience would be desired but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliability and flexibility
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance. Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Travel Wings Plus which is a great scheme that allows us to pay you a tax-free allowance towards any travel and/or subsistence costs that you incur when working for us as a temp
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist