Customer Service Advisor (Nightshift)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £17825 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: KL01
FULL TIME, PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!!!
Do you have a passion for delivering service excellence?
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques?
Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation?
If you can answer yes to all these questions then look no further as we have the ideal vacancy for you!
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client is a leading global outsourcing organisation, which provide Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time, temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in a customer service role and a strong problem solving abilities. They will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers. Your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries - NO SELLING INVOLVED!
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved.
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs Contribute to team and process improvements.
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, you must hold the following:
- Located in Edinburgh
- Committed to Nightshift
- Previous experience of working Nightshift or a strong reason to want to do this
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets Customer Service Experience essential Excellent communication skills are essential
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday (40 hours p/w) between 8PM TO 11AM. Candidates must be fully flexible around these hours.
THESE POSITIONS ARE DUE TO START FROM THE 31ST OCTOBER
Our client put the customer at the heart of everything we do and you will be trained to resolve calls by taking ownership of the request/problem and providing first touch resolution whenever possible.
Benefits include: Generous holiday allowance / Ongoing training & development / Further career opportunities / Monthly incentive prizes / Quarterly bonus / Pension / Healthcare / Discounts to various retailers and tourist attractions / Optical support / Free onsite parking / Free hot beverages / RAC discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
|Contact Name||Kirsty Lloyd|
|Telephone||0131 270 6600|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
â¢ Accountancy & Finance
â¢ Business Support
â¢ Call & Contact Centre
â¢ Financial Services
â¢ Human Resources
â¢ IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist