Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A National Property Solutions company.
This is a great time to join a growing national firm in a varied role.
This is a very busy role and no two days would be the same. The role will be working across reception, administration and the helpdesk function within the business.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
Deal with Reception Duties including:
- Answering incoming calls,
- Transferring calls and taking messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors to site
Deal with General administration including:
- Data entry
- Printing documents
- Diary management
- Arranging meeting rooms etc
You will be trained up on working on the helpdesk where you will be liaising with tenants, tradesman etc
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone who is well organised
- Someone who has excellent communication skills
- Someone who can remain calm under pressure
- Someone with at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
Other Important Information...
- There is parking available onsite, however the site is easily accessible by public transport also
- Daily working hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9380
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist