ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - PERSONAL ASSISTANT - PART-TIMEVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Not disclosed
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 9000
Core-Asset Consulting's client, an investments firm in Edinburgh, is hiring for an Administration Assistant / Personal Assistant on a part-time, temporary basis for an initial 3 months.
The successful individual will provide administrative support to the Office Manager & Executive Assistant as well as the wider business areas when required.
Our client require support for 21 hours per week and are flexible with regards to when this is worked across Monday to Friday each week.
- Enjoy working within a varied environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Serve as the main point of contact for all guests and visitors, providing general support (unmanned reception area), buzzer system for entry, booking meeting rooms, setting up/clearing of meeting rooms (including refreshments/buffets)
- Provide general office assistance to the Office Manager & Executive Assistant (diary management, travel, preparation of reports and presentations as necessary)
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and deliveries (stationary/fruit/shredders etc)
- Collate and distribute external mail
- Incoming call management and transfer to staff
- Provide ad-hoc admin assistance across the business as directed by the Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Job reference: 9000
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
|Contact Name||Julia Patience|
|Telephone||0131 718 4600|
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company specialising in the Investment Banking and Financial Services markets throughout Scotland. Established in 2005, we have expanded considerably, whilst maintaining our reputation as a boutique recruiter.
Our recruitment approach is based on service not sales, and quality in everything we do is our primary focus. Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service, and work in close partnership with clients and candidate alike to tailor the most effective recruitment strategies. As a result, many companies now consider us their number one Scottish based recruitment partner.
Dedicated to helping our people achieve their potential, we promote a culture of teamwork, personal responsibility and initiative.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist