Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 December 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A provider of Modern Property Inventory services who offer their clients (Letting Agents) a robust, reliable and consistent service, which is at the heart of what the business does.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Working with clients and all teams within the business
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails
- Managing processes via our management system
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- A friendly, passionate, enthusiastic and professional personality
- Confident telephone manners
- A high attention to detail
- Confidence at learning and using multiple I.T systems
- Multitasking skills - between clients and staff
- A team player mentality and will be excited about joining a growing company
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, full training and a role within a modern property business - the same could be yours.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 10004
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist