Temporary Legal SecretaryVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Salary: £12 per hour
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: RC/KT/LSEC
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Legal Secretary to join our client in Edinburgh City Centre. This is a temporary role which is starting 9th of January until the end of February. The hourly rate is £12. The hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Duties and Tasks:
- General office support
- Making travel arrangements and hotel bookings
- Preparation and submission of expense claim forms and credit card claim forms and obtaining cash advances for overseas travel
- Arranging team meetings
- Preparation of agenda and collation and distributing papers for meetings
- Arranging internal CPD meetings
- Arranging lunches
- Preparing and distributing a regular team diary
- Maintenance of diaries where required
- To assist in preparing any presentations
- Raising purchase orders
Skills and Experience Required:
- A good working knowledge of legal terminology and the layout of documents is essential
- An insight into relevant legal procedures/timetables would be advantageous
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries.
It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance.
Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice - Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist