Temporary Procurement AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: OA/RC/KT/TPA
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Procurement Administrator to join our client in Edinburgh. This role will pay £8.00 an hour.
Duties and Tasks:
The successful applicant will work closely with our Buyers, Procurement Manager and Department Head to provide necessary and timely support to our procurement team.
- Order processing from existing supplier list
- Record and maintain purchase orders
- Handling telephone enquiries from both external and internal customers
- General administration duties
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical contracting an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong telephony skills
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- High level or professionalism, self-motivation and organisation
- Ability to prioritise and organise work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident in liaising and building good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Attention to detail
- Good team player
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries.
It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance.
Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice - Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist