Systems AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Job ref. no.: MW143
Are you an experienced Systems Administrator?
Do you have a keen eye for details?
Are you looking for a new position with a fantastic, progressive organisation?
If so, then please read on...
Jenson Fisher is working alongside an established client to recruit a Systems Administrator on a full time, permanent basis for their Edinburgh office. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a position with a good deal of responsibility and autonomy. The business has been going through a period of growth in 2016 and 2017 is expected to be an even better year.
As the Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Inputting accurate and up to date information on the database
- Advising on any technical issues with data system
- Training members of staff on the correct use of the system
- Assisting colleagues with system use
- Cleaning up the system and ensuring smooth running
- Assisting other departments with projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate and learn from colleagues and share best practice. It is envisaged that you will have experience of:
- A variety of CRM databases
- PR/Marketing procedures (desirable)
- Experience of bids and tendering
If you are interested in a multifaceted systems Administration role with the potential for growth into other areas of the business then please click ‘apply’ to be considered. For more information, contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Mark Watt|
|Telephone||0131 285 3778|
|Address||Unit 15, 40 hardengreen Business Park, Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith, EH22 3NU|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist