Engineering AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: jh014
Engineering Administrator – 3 to 6 month Temp contract (may go to perm)
Our Client is an industry leader in the corrugated packaging market, providing packaging solutions to a range of leading clients. We have an exciting opportunity to join the Business In the position of Engineering Administrator within our Edinburgh plant. You will be working closely with our Engineering team to ensure that all administrative requirements are fulfilled and organised effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role will be responsible for all aspects of administration for the engineering department – including:
• Being responsible for purchasing, stores & goods inward processes
• Maintaining and updating relevant systems
• Inventory management and control (ensuring people record what they use)
• Managing contractors
• Compiling reports on a regular basis,
• Managing, reviewing and maintaining the Companies Maintenance System (SMS)
• Other ad hoc office duties.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Excellent administration experience and IT skills including MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Intermediate level excel skills
• Experience and understanding of SAP ERP System
• Ability to manage external suppliers
• Understanding of inventory control and engineering systems.
• Willingness to get “hands on”
• Basic Knowledge of workplace safety
• Engineering maintenance systems and procurement systems knowledge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy, tenacity and resourcefulness
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Desirable Skills and Experience:
An Education or Interest in engineering would be advantageous.
|Contact Name||Jonny Allan|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist