ReceptionistVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 16 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 38094
Eden Scott is recruiting for a Receptionist for our client, a reputable hotel in Edinburgh Vity Centre on a full time permanent basis
The purpose of the role is to provide a first class, five star reception service, to all visitors and guests visiting the hotel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wider front of house team, with fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Process all guest check-ins and greet all customers to the hotel
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns
- Coordinate with Housekeeping & communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Prior reception experience
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and team work is essential
For further information on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
|Contact Name||Laura Lang|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ReceptionistHAYS, edinburgh
- Temporary Receptionists - £7.50-£8.50 p/h - EdinburghCordant People (Scotland), edinburgh
- Customer Service / Administration AssistantResource Management Group, edinburgh
- Office Receptionist/Administrator Office Angels, glasgow
- Receptionist & AdministratorSearch Consultancy, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist