Part Time PAVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £21000 per annum + 25 days holiday, (salary + hols pro rata)
Closing date: 24 January 2017
Job ref. no.: OA/CD/KH/PT/PA
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Part-Time PA to a Partner. This is a Part-Time role, located within Central Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00AM-13:00PM. Salary £21,000, pro rata. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pro rata.
The successful candidate must have strong PA experience and be an excellent multi tasker as well as be able to work as part of a team. Strong communication skills and Microsoft knowledge is a must as they will have responsibility for a range of duties.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing diary & travel of the Partner.
- Scheduling of meetings.
- Managing correspondence on behalf of the Partner as required.
- Act as first point of contact both internally and externally shielding the Partner as much as possible from day to day queries.
- Drafting, proof reading and amending correspondence and documents.
- Chasing client leads as required.
- Note taker - provide ad hoc note taking support at client meetings.
- Audio dictation transcription.
- Meeting preparation - ensuring the Director is fully prepared with relevant papers in advance.
- Ensuring daily briefings are held to plan the day ahead, discuss any changes and urgent tasks.
- Monitor and manage deadlines for the Partner.
- Filing/managing emails and contacts.
- Maintain & recording time onto the Legal time recording system for both administrative client work and for the Partner as required.
- Taking phone calls, providing information to callers and taking and passing on messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Compilation of reports, bundles, indexes and other similar documents.
- Providing support and assistance to other support staff in the carrying out of their duties which may include the tasks listed above.
- Participating in on-going training sessions to enhance technical skills and staying informed of all business policies and standardised procedures.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Substantial prior experience as a PA is essential.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. **If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist