Customer Service AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Closing date: 25 January 2017
Job ref. no.: OA/CD/KH/CSA
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Administrator. This is a Full-Time role located in East Edinburgh. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:30AM-17:00PM. Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as an enthusiastic approach especially when dealing with customers and when assisting the wider team. A good knowledge of Microsoft packages is preferred as the candidate will be responsible for Administrative duties as part of the role.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responding to and resolving customer queries and orders, either by phone or email.
- Taking customer orders and processing.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Advising customers regarding orders.
- Adhoc administrative duties as requested.
- Establishing good rapport with customers.
- Any other general office duties arising on a day to day basis.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Excellent Communication skills
- A good working knowledge of MS office
- Confident over the telephone
- Able to cope with a varied workload
- Calm approach when under pressure
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Able to explain information to customers.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist