EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 9191
Core-Asset Consulting's client, an Investment Manager in Edinburgh, has an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join its business on a permanent basis. The role is Edinburgh based but there will be some international travel.
You will provide high level support to the Global Chief Operating Officer in his role leading a team of COO's and Global Heads. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and possess a professional and discreet nature.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple local entities around the world
- Excellent numerical skills
- Project management skills and self-organisation
- Ability to challenge
- Ability to take personal responsibility for what you produce
- Self-motivated and able to work to a high standard without close supervision
- Articulate and comfortable presenting in senior forums
- Experience of Financial Services
- Accounting qualification
- Programme Management experience
- Take minutes, organise agendas and papers etc.
- Produce Management Information
- Production of KPI's for global meetings
- Collation of Digital metrics, budget numbers etc
- Working with Finance Team to ensure global budgets are properly reflected
- Other metrics or financial work as directed by the Global COO
- Content owner for COO Intranet Site, member of editorial board
- Support for Global Programme Management Office
- Providing project metrics to COO Management Team
- Ad hoc project assignments for Global COO
- Responsible for any compliance with the regulatory and legislative regime as it impacts your role and for ensuring that risks are identified, reported and managed accordingly
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous pension scheme
Job reference: 9191
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
|Contact Name||Meghan Davies|
|Telephone||0131 718 4600|
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company specialising in the Investment Banking and Financial Services markets throughout Scotland. Established in 2005, we have expanded considerably, whilst maintaining our reputation as a boutique recruiter.
Our recruitment approach is based on service not sales, and quality in everything we do is our primary focus. Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service, and work in close partnership with clients and candidate alike to tailor the most effective recruitment strategies. As a result, many companies now consider us their number one Scottish based recruitment partner.
Dedicated to helping our people achieve their potential, we promote a culture of teamwork, personal responsibility and initiative.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist