French speaking Customer Service AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £16000 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 20 January 2017
Job ref. no.: KL01
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client is a leading global outsourcing organisation, which provide Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time & part time / temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in a customer service role and a strong problem solving abilities. They will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers. Your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries - NO SELLING INVOLVED!
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
- Contribute to team and process improvements
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, you must hold the following:
- Fluent in English AND French
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets Customer Service Experience essential Excellent communication skills are essential
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday between 8am to 10pm (40 hours p/w). Candidates must be fully flexible around these hours. More information will be provided at time of application.
Benefits include: Generous holiday allowance / Ongoing training & development / Further career opportunities / Monthly incentive prizes / Quarterly bonus / Pension / Healthcare / Discounts to various retailers and tourist attractions / Optical support / Free onsite parking / Free hot beverages / RAC discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
|Contact Name||Kirsty Lloyd|
|Telephone||0131 270 6600|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
Accountancy & Finance
Call & Contact Centre
IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist