Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high standard of secretarial support to Senior staff
- Audio/copy typing, dealing with incoming mail, scanning and filing documents
- Handling telephone and email enquiries and providing reception cover when needed.
- Ensuring that all typed documents meet with the firms quality control standards
- Printing letters and bills as instructed.
- Updating the time recording system with new client addresses, etc.
- Scanning documents for saving to client directory.
- Answering telephone calls and take messages as necessary relaying accurate and clear messages on a timely basis.
- Organising meetings and book meeting rooms when needed and ensure all relevant diaries are kept up to date.
- Acting as point of contact for clients and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times and to build up professional relationships with clients.
- Dealing with filing, post and all that is connected with this, including collation of all departments’ correspondence and filing.
- Ordering documents from Companies House.
- Assisting with typing overflow from other secretaries as able and necessary.
- Assisting in providing relief cover for reception as required.
- Attending staff meetings and training as required.
- Event organising if and when required including support to marketing.
- Updating company database, i.e. Adding leads, contacts, updating addresses etc.
Our client require someone with previous experience in an administration role. Essential requirements include:
- Typing speed min 60 wpm with a high level of accuracy
- Standard Grade/GCSE English – B (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team working
- Able to meet deadlines
- Desire to learn and progress your career
The client explained that the following skills would be highly desirable:
- Audio typing and dictation skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
If you have the relevant experience as a legal secretary within commercial property or real estate, please apply below or email email@example.com with an up to date cv. Further information can also be obtained by calling in on 0131 225 7531.
Job Reference: S08100192
Closing Date: 26 January 2017
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist