Vacancy posted: Thursday, 2 February 2017
Role: Reception & Administration Assistant
Reports to: Group President’s Executive Assistant
This is an exciting new position for someone to get the opportunity to work with multiple teams across the Edinburgh office. The key purpose for this position is to provide daily Reception cover and full administrative support to the Group President’s Executive Assistant and Edinburgh office Administrators.
• Provide daily lunchtime Reception cover, plus breaks and holiday as required.
• Provide holiday cover for Team Administrators as required.
• Work with Team Administrators to book travel, flights, visas, security, accommodation, currency, printing & typing out full itineraries, booking technology and taxis.
• Assist Team Administrators with processing invoices and expenses.
• Provide assistance to the Team Administrators with planning and organising internal and external meetings (booking rooms, refreshments, catering and equipment).
• Supporting the teams with the set-up and use of video-conference and Webex.
• Support the Team Administrators in the formatting of reports, preparation of documents, printing and binding of materials.
• Assist with any data entry to ensure systems are kept up to date.
• Help with extracting information from in-house systems.
• Assisting the Team Administrators with database management and reporting (eg time-writing and expenses).
• Help with maintaining team folders, incl. holiday forms.
• Assisting Team Administrators in raising purchase orders for payments to allow invoices to be processed.
• Provide Ad hoc support to all of the Administrators on projects that they may be working on as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Candidates should have some experience of working as an administrator or in a support role. A flexible and adaptable approach to working with a willingness to learn and progress current skillset. Candidates must have excellent communication and organisational skills, be able to prioritise effectively and be comfortable working to tight and changing deadlines. Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage.
• Planning, implementation and control
• Efficiency focussed
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Change orientation
• Team Player
Closing Date: 17 February 2017
About Wood Mackenzie Ltd.
For the past 40 years, Wood Mackenzie has established its reputation as a trusted source of intelligence, enriching lives by empowering clients with unique insight on the world's natural resources.
Now, as part of the Verisk Analytics family, that legacy is even stronger. Aligning with the world's leading data analytics company extends our ability to help clients overcome the toughest challenges with our unrivalled analysis and advice.
We will continue to build on the power of our existing approach to assess and value individual assets and companies, allowing our clients to pursue the most promising opportunities.
Together, we inspire and innovate the markets we serve - providing invaluable intelligence that informs the strategic decisions that will ultimately shape the future direction of our global natural resources.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist