Support AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Salary: £Salary: £15,000 -18,000 p.a.
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 p.a.
Job Type: Support Administrator
Job Location: Edinburgh
Department: Vehicle Finance Administration
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
About GoFor Finance Ltd
GoFor Finance is a well-established company providing Vehicle Finance and Fleet Management solutions to all sectors of UK industry.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a friendly team, where you will be responsible for assisting the Sales Support/Administration team in all aspects of day to day enquires relating to Vehicle Finance and Fleet Management from the initial opportunity though to vehicle delivery and then throughout the life cycle of our client’s contracts.
Key responsibilities include:
Providing an excellent level of after sales service to our client base
Handling incoming queries relating to all aspects of vehicle leasing and fleet management
Leasing with our clients to provide updates on orders
Processing finance agreements
Arranging delivery of vehicles through our UK wide Network of dealers
Processing short term hire requests
Action system updates that require processing
We are looking for an individual with an enthusiastic, methodical and conscientious approach to work who should be educated to a minimum level of at least credit level Standard Grade English and Maths (or equivalent) who must hold the following skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to use IT systems (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) efficiently preferably with experience of using a CRM system
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively at all levels
- Effectively coordinate a range of tasks with a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Efficiently prioritise workload under minimum supervision
- Relevant work experience in similar organisation is desirable or proven high level administrative ability
- Positive and professional manner portrayed with excellent communication skills
Apply now submitting your current CV and cover letter. No agencies please.
Interviews will be held asap after the closing date.
|Contact Name||Tony Nicholls|
3 Lochside Way
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist