Property Management Assistant - Career OpportunityVacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £18-21k based on experience
Job ref. no.: DRPMAE24
An excellent opportunity to build a career in Property Management with a prestigious and well established firm in Edinburgh!
My client is now recruiting for an ambitious Property Management Assistant to work in a hands on position supporting one their busy teams. This varied role will offer direct exposure to all aspects of Factoring/Block Management with a defined path to progressing into a Property Managers role within 1-2 years.
You will be mentored, trained and developed as part of a successful department who manage modern and traditional residential property developments across Edinburgh.
Key duties will include:
- Working as part of a team providing a professional property management service to clients, building strong relationships both externally and internally
- Assisting with various property management related issues on a daily basis – providing admin support, managing your own projects + liaising directly with clients and 3rd parties
- Taking ownership and reporting to clients on matters regarding property maintenance, finance queries, insurance claims and building services
- Professionally responding on behalf of the team to calls, emails & letters from clients
- Sourcing quotations, contractors and information for planned repair works
- Marketing admin – writing newsletters, updating the website and proactively seeking strong social media reviews
- Helping resolve any client complaints in a prompt professional manner
- Accompanying Managers in carrying out inspections of property developments
- Seeking introductions to new clients through strong relationships with existing clients
- Setting up meetings with new/existing clients and contractors, attending these alongside Property Managers
- Meeting client service levels agreements and also service targets set by management.
It’s important that you have a passion for customer service, an interest in property/buildings and thrive in a fast paced professional environment. You should also be a confident and well organised administrator, possess strong IT abilities and be smartly presented. We are open to applicants from various backgrounds including Graduates however office based experience, preferably within a service focussed environment, is required.
In return you can look forward to the chance to build a long term career aided by a supportive management structure and support in property qualifications. Full time post Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Apply online today with CV or call Douglas Robertson in confidence to discuss further.
|Contact Name||Douglas Robertson (Director)|
|Telephone||0141 222 5940|
|Address||Scottish Property Jobs
126 West Regent Street
About Scottish Property Jobs
Scottish Property Jobs.com is a specialist recruitment company for positions in property across Scotland. We recruit at all levels & in all locations for jobs in:
Architecture, Planning & Design,
Property Management and
If you are looking for a move or are recruiting staff contact us today we can draw upon years of recruitment experience, an extensive network of property contacts and unrivalled expert knowledge of property jobs in Scotland.
Whether you are actively job seeking or just simply curious as to what is available make us your first port of call and we will guarantee a knowledgeable, discrete and professional service. Visit our website for live jobs or get in touch with a specialist Recruiter.
Scottish Property Jobs.com operate as a recruitment business and a recruitment agency, your details will never be divulged without permission.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist