Client Operations Manager (Contact Centre)Vacancy posted: Monday, 13 February 2017
Salary: £28120 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 20 February 2017
Job ref. no.: KLACTMGR
A fantastic new opportunity has become available working for a leading Global Outsourcing organisation as a Client Account Manager.
Within this senior appointment, you will coordinate, plan and direct the service delivery for one or more client accounts. You will ensure that the client's customer's satisfaction levels and profitability goals are achieved and maintained. In addition you will build and maintain partnerships with clients and colleagues across the business.
You will be responsible for coordinating business activity across three sites including Edinburgh, Shanghai and Columbia. This role will involve working closely with the client to identify and deliver best practice across these sites.
This role is located in Edinburgh, however travel maybe required on a regular basis.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the business is aligned to the clients overall service strategy and requirements
- Act as a primary interface between the business and clients
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate client communication
- Implements business operation and service solutions utilising the continuous improvement process
- Achieves and exceeds client service level agreements
- Maintains updated client contracts by documenting changes in scope and conducting period reviews
- Prepares, implements, maintains and reviews existing client projects
- Accountable for the performance of Team Leaders / Supervisors through setting objectives, coaching, creating and maintaining development plans, conducting performance appraisals, recommending training and encouraging individual participation
- Identify training needs throughout your team
- Communicate with remote sites and ensure they deliver effective and consistent performance
- Responsible for budgets and forecasting
To be considered for this opportunity, our client required individual who offers the following background:
- Demonstrate experience in the customer service industry with at least 2yrs management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous responsibility and accountability for profit and loss, preparation of budgets, contractual pricing and business plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with a vision of continuously adding value to customers and clients
- Client management and relationship experience
- Experience gained within a fast-moving contact centre environment
- Knowledge of legislative, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ability to foster cross functional relationships with other teams and departments
- Coaching and Development experience
- Strong operational experience
Working hours - 40hrs per week, flexibility will be required around evening and weekends
Just some benefits included.. Generous holiday allowance / ongoing training & development / Further career opportunities / Monthly incentive prizes / Quarterly bonus / Pension / Healthcare / Discounts to various retailers and tourist attractions / Optical support / free onsite parking / free hot beverages / RAC discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
|Contact Name||Kirsty Lloyd|
|Telephone||0131 270 6600|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
Accountancy & Finance
Call & Contact Centre
IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist