Team ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £30,000 - 33,000
Job ref. no.: MW 149
Jenson Fisher is delighted to be working alongside a reputable client to recruit a Team Manager on a full time, permanent basis for their Edinburgh Headquarters. The company are a market leading firm with an established reputation throughout the UK and beyond. Reporting to the Managing Directors this is a key appointment to lead a high achieving and established team as the business looks to grow further in an exciting 2017.
You will be experienced in leading teams and in coaching for performance. You will also be experienced in aspects of HR/recruitment as you will be responsible for hiring new team members and also in setting of targets for the team.
The role of Team Manager will also involve:
- Leading a team of 10 staff
- Coaching for performance
- Maintenance of staff rotas and monitoring performance
- Reporting adherence to KPIs to Board of Directors
- Monitoring client satisfaction
- PA duties for the Directors for any meetings/travel
- Quality management
You will be:
- An experienced Team Manager or Executive PA who is ready to take the next step in their career
- Able to motivate a team and lead by example
- Familiar with HR/recruitment policies
- Confident yet friendly at all times
This is a fabulous opportunity to develop your career with a business that has a reputation for excellence in all areas. The salary for this role is in the region of £30,000 - £33,000 along with a superb range of benefits including a generous pension. To be considered for this role click ‘apply’, alternatively contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Mark Watt|
|Telephone||0131 285 3778|
|Address||Unit 15, 40 Hardengreen Business Park, Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith, EH22 3NU|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist