Office AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Pirtek is the number one provider of fluid transfer solutions and on-site repairs.
We are looking for an Experienced Accounts administrator to cover a minimum 6 months maternity period in our busy Edinburgh branch with the opportunity to continue working on a part time basis. Ideally you would be available to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have experience within all areas of administration including, book keeping/accounts, Sage accounting software and Microsoft Office software, reception and customer service.
Working hours will be 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Salary £15,300 per annum and holiday entitlement 28 days per year pro rata.
Key functions & responsibilities
- Taking job instructions from customers and entering info on Pirtek systems
- Contacting customers for purchase order numbers or info
- Contacting customers to request payment for work done
- Inputting supplier invoices
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports
- Assisting your line manager with general administration
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Managing petty cash
- Maintaining information on excel spread sheets
Skills and competencies
- Good knowledge and experience of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office software
- Good communications skills, interaction at all levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player, with a strong personality possessing a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
|Contact Name||Ben Jones|
|Address||40a Swanfield Industrial Estate
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist