Business Support AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £18000 per annum + Pro Rata
Closing date: 28 February 2017
Job ref. no.: OA/RC/CD/BSA
Office Angels are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Business Support Administrator. This is initially a Temporary contract but with a view to being made Permanent. The role is Part-Time, located in Edinburgh. Office hours are 3 x days a week between Monday - Friday, 09:00AM-17:00PM. Salary £18,000 per annum pro rata.
The successful candidate will be naturally enthusiastic and outgoing, you must be a strong communicator as well as an enthusiastic team player. Good Administrative skills are essential as is prior experience within a similar role.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Answering the phone.
- Clear communication of telephone messages.
- Answering the door and receiving post and deliveries.
- Sorting and distributing the post.
- Greeting and looking after clients.
- Organising refreshments for meetings as required.
- Management of diary for meeting room bookings, staff whereabouts and holidays.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Organising taxis and couriers as required.
- Managing filing systems.
- Ordering and maintaining levels of stationery and supplies.
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed.
- Ensuring office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Arranging testing of electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging necessary repairs.
- Performing work related errands such as going to the bank and post office.
- Assisting the team with any other tasks as required.
Experience, Skills, Attributes Required:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrable time management skills.
- Experience of multi tasking.
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Good communication skills.
- A desire to show initiative.
- Good team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply! This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant directly by email**
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Edinburgh Office|
|Telephone||0131 226 6112|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Office AdministratorpureLiFi, edinburgh
- AdministratorHAYS, edinburgh
- Office AdministratorNova Innovation, edinburgh
- Receptionist/Admin Assistant - 9am To 2pm, Mon-FriCrossmatch Recruitment, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist