Legal Secretary - Private ClientVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: £22000 per annum + Benefits
Closing date: 22 February 2017
Job ref. no.: LSPC - JC
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join an established firm based in the heart of Edinburgh.
Working within their Private Client team the purpose of this role is to support the partners with all administration and deliver excellent customer care and service to both internal and external clients.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide first class audio and copy typing to the highest quality
- Handling calls and dealing with client enquiries
- Diary Management, room booking etc
- Manage all general office tasks including filing, photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Other secretarial duties when required
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity our client requires individuals who offer the following background or experience:
- Background working within a Legal firm ideally within a Private Client team
- Excellent key board skills, background in audio and copy typing
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Word
- Good attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible
- Flexible approach to work
- Highly professional at all times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return my client offers a highly competitive salary dependant on experience.
Please note, this is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with an hour for lunch.
|Contact Name||Jason Cross|
|Telephone||0131 270 6604|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
Accountancy & Finance
Call & Contact Centre
IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Assistant Administrator (Care Home)Thistle Healthcare, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist