Warranty Administrator - EdinburghVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Warranty Administrator - Vauxhall Edinburgh
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and investors. The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction. An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Edinburgh Vauxhall dealership for a Warranty Administrator.
- To live and breathe the culture and ethos of Peter Vardy Ltd on a daily basis and to ensure our values and work style are upheld by every colleague, at all times.
- To claim for any work covered by a form of insurance guarantee or warranty, from the appropriate company or manufacturer.
- Provide a professional administration service contributing to complete customer satisfaction.
- Prepare invoices, claim forms and supporting material and transmit to the manufacturer within the specified timescale
- Check current work in progress so that claims are made on time
- Deal with all policy claim, ensuring that customer reimbursements are correct
- Complete the manufacturer’s statement of account and advise the accounts department
- Prepare all warranty claims to be submitted for payment
- Ensure a follow-up system/register is maintained which allows for an accurate financial summary
- Examine completed warranty repair orders to ensure that they represent valid warranty repairs and that service and vehicle details are correct
- Ensure that all documentation falls in line with the Assurance Policy
- Advise management of any variances or re-submissions and take necessary actions as instructed
- Carry out regular process self audit and advise management of any anomalies
- Be conversant with all of the warranty providers’ policies and procedures and the use of the manufacturers’ electronic communication system
- Effectively control retail Dealers input/throughput
- Be actively involved in costing and ensure the procedures adopted by the workshop controller are in line with Manuals
- Maintain high standards of control over displaced material returned
- Check and clear weekly statements and query and overdue claim not paid or any discrepancy in payment
- Attend training courses and development activities as required
- Maintain high standards or appearance, manner and integrity
- Observe all relevant Health and Safety procedures
- Carry out other duties required from time too time
- Make effective use of time, prioritising where necessary and always seeking to provide solutions to problems and add value.
- Continually develop personal knowledge and skills through learning, development and experiences.
- Ensure that at all times that personal behaviour is consistent with the Peter Vardy Values and Work Style.
The successful candidate would have:
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have an up to date knowledge of warranty procedures and documentation
- Preferably have previous warranty experience
What makes us different?
At Peter Vardy we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a highly professional team with the exceptional and exciting Vauxhall franchise. We are interested in growing our talent internally and are very proud of our colleagues. Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Peter Vardy Partnership Share Options
Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles +
Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals
World class incentives – like no other business!
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Cycle to work schemes
Occupational sick pay scheme
Career development opportunities
Regular activities for the whole family
Giving back opportunities
32 days holiday (including your birthday off!)
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 5309|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist