Project Co-ordinator (Events)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: Competitive salary
Closing date: 02 March 2017
Project Co-ordinator (Events)
Salary – Competitive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide support to the Director of Member Engagement on a full-time basis. This is an exciting and varied role which will include assisting with event plans, conferences and key presidential events.
- To assist the Director of Global Member Engagement with the administration and organisation of events and conferences in the UK and assist our international chairs with their plans. This will involve researching potential venues, liaising with the venue re: requirements, sending out promotional material for events, calling members to generate further bookings and monitoring responses.
- To provide pre-event administrative support for events including but not limited to taking bookings, processing payments, preparing attendance lists, name badges and publicity materials
- To provide ‘on the day’ support for the conferences to ensure they run smoothly. This will require attending the conferences, managing registration and providing a high-level of customer service to guests.
- To provide post-event follow up support including updating the database, gathering feedback, and providing post event analysis
- To report on feedback received highlighting any action points
- To support the development of the International communities by providing relevant updates and assisting with enquiries
- To provide a high-level of customer service to members via telephone and email interaction relating to both event and general enquiries
- To support the Director with the general day-to-day running of the Edinburgh office, including supporting meetings, conference calls and ordering catering and office supplies where necessary
- To support and develop internal ICAS procedures relating to event management and promotion, suggesting changes where necessary
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels, from students to partners and chief executives.
- The ability to edit, publish and update content on the ICAS website and other digital channels.
- Excellent organisational and event management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- IT skills with extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of database functionality, including a proven ability to extract information and present it in credible reports.
If you are interested in this role please apply on S1 Jobs by sending your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you believe your skills and experience make you the ideal candidate for the role.
Closing date for applications is 2 March 2017 at 5pm.
No Recruitment Agencies please
|Contact Name||Charlene Revie|
|Address||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
21 Haymarket Yards
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist